There are so very few online high school programs available in Canada so consider Canadian Virtual Online High School where all Canadian eligible students are welcome.
Out of Province students applies to any Canadian citizen student who:
A) Is not a resident of Ontario. This could be a Canadian from another province or living in another country
B) Does not have an Ontario Education Number (OEN)
C) Never attended an Ontario inspected high school and
D) Never attended an Ontario Curriculum-based high school outside of Ontario, Canada
Why would you consider COHS, an Ontario private high school?
* number of years to get to University or College e.g. post high school pre university entry program; too few or too many years to finish high school; provincial exams is not for everyone; methods of curriculum delivery; can not get the kind of courses I need or want
* Provincial requirements that slow the process
* Standards and the method of teaching
* isolation and a limited number of resources
* the manner in which you learn using technology
* the school may be isolated and does not have enough students to have a class The above question should be discussed with your education counsellors in your home province or territory as well as your family and friend support system. It should be discussed with fair and knowledgeable education counsellor and can be discussed as you deem appropriate.
Consult with the COHS Principal if you wish.
You can apply directly online to our Canadian Virtual Online High School
All Non-Ontario Students should read the COHS Student Handbook Course Calendar found at: www.canadianonlinehighschool.com/studenthandbook.html prior to registering and enrolling. Students should also check to see if the computer or device they are going to use is sufficient for the online COHS learning experience. Click on this link to check to compatibility: https://cohs.desire2learn.com/d2l/systemCheck
What do I need to study at Canadian Online High School?
๏ Internet access, self discipline and motivation
๏Your official and updated provincial academic documents like updated Transcript signed; Ontario Education Number if from an out of Ontario inspected school. They must be presented in English. If translation is required, it must be via a professionally qualified translator with evidence (stamp; contact information of the translator)
๏ The administration will review them and provide equivalent (EQV) credits as part of your admission. Canadian provinces have a working relationship to allow for this. Please confer with your previous school and COHS just in case there are exceptions. e.g. BC EN12 required for the Dogwood Diploma; ENG4 required for the OSSLT; other provincial requirements like Provincial Exams for some subjects; Compulsory subjects required.
๏ The full registration form including your most previous home school; address; phone; web site (if present); contact person’s email/phone ๏ Recent photo ID e.g. driver licence; passport . In Ontario, the health card will not suffice.
JOIN OUR CANADIAN VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL TODAY!